My anniversary of living in Dallas is coming up, so I wanted to share a few of my favorite places!
If you’re coming to Dallas for a work trip or just a little weekend getaway, here are a few of my go-to places. If you’re here for a few days, also venture out to Fort Worth. My homeland. 😉 I’ve included my Fort Worth favorites, too!
- Mi Cocina: If you’re in Dallas and don’t do Tex-Mex it is a sin. Mi Cocina is a Dallas standard and you can find their Mambo Taxis in every 4th Instagram I post.
- Hattie’s: Hattie’s is my favorite for a date night. It is located in the Bishop Arts District, so after you can walk around and grab a Moscow Mule anywhere! Get their Mac & Cheese.
- Bistro 31: If you want to do Saturday brunch with mimosas go to Bistro 31. I take all of my girlfriends here for their birthday brunch and then I try to get them to eat dinner there with me, too. I’m obsessed.
- Bolsa: Best. Cheese. Board. In Dallas.
- 4510: You can grab a juice, lunch and a coffee table book all at the same time.
- Parigi: The closest you can get to Paris in Dallas.
- Belmont Bar: This bar has the best little view of Dallas and a vintage feel. Go here after dinner with your boyfriend if you just want to sit and have him tell you how pretty you are. 😉
- Standard Pour: Home to my favorite Moscow Mule, this little bar is filled with leather couches and the cutest patio. I always head here before going out with friends and try to convince them to not leave.
- Dragonfly at Hotel Zaza: If you dressed up a little bit for dinner and want to have drinks by a pool, head here!
- 31 Lounge: Stop by hide away from the typical Uptown crowd.
- Highland Park Village: From Tory Burch to Harry Winston, this is your little taste of Gossip Girl.
- North Park Mall: Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and J.Crew. The basics just mixed in with Cartier.
- Riffraff: I always post Riffraff outfits on the blog and I ask the girls weekly if I’m allowed to move in the dressing room. The decor is outstanding.
- Rio Ritz Boutique: This is the boutique I had my flower crown class at! Think Free People meets Nordstrom with a very relaxed vibe.
- Milk & Honey Boutique: Milk & Honey is two minutes from my house and maybe I spent 4 out of 5 lunch breaks a week there when I worked at a PR firm…
- Hotel Zaza
- Casa de Katey, I hear it is 4 stars.
Little Blonde Book // Styled Snapshots // Chronicles of Frivolity // For the Love of Fancy // Lush to Blush
Fancy Things // Lovely Blonde Closet // Rarely Taken Seriously // Bows and Depos // Visions of Vogue