Scarf | Hat | Candle [yummiest candle ever!] | Keychain | Copper Mug | Pajamas | Beauty Blender | Monogrammed Notepad | Perfume | Eyeshadow [shade Fez] | Phone Case | Lotion [I’m pretty sure this is what Jesus smells like]
I’m pretty positive this is my favorite gift guide, so far! How many times do you need an inexpensive under $25 gift?
1. Your coworker. Because you love her and would die without her, but you both make the same salary and know you can only spend $25…
2. Your big and or little. She steals all your clothes anyways, but you need something sweet for her for Christmas.
3. Your boyfriend’s sister that you have only met once. This is kind of the most scary gift, ever. And I am so glad my boyfriend’s sister and I are actually friends. And I probably should get her something a lot more than $25 because I always make her come rescue me from awkward situations. She is my “Oh my gosh my friend just got dumped she’s outside, I have to go” phone call. So in all reality, I owe her a gas card. How do I wrap that cute?
4. If you have more than 1 sister. Bless you. How do you juggle that many boy problems?! I have one and the creeping I have to do on Instagram is exhausting.
5. Secret Santa! Be the Santa you want to receive.
I could keep going, but you get the idea. I honestly think we all need a lot more under $25 gifts than any other type, so I will be stocking up! Are there any under $25 gifts you love?!
| Shop The Post |