Picture this. I’m 37 weeks pregnant. I look as uncomfortable as I feel. The world is still somewhat locked down. BUT BLESS IT WE HAVE TO ORGANIZE UNDER THE SINK. WE HAVE TO. Can’t bring a baby home if the dishwasher pods aren’t sorted. I shuddered at the thought. 😉
Hormones and high organizational expectations aside, I was bound and determined to find a great system for under our sink because I’m standing there all day slicing grapes, washing sippy cups, and sneaking snacks that Maxi won’t ask for. I sorted it a few times but finally came to a system that I love, and it has worked for us for *almost* a year. I love a good before and after organizational post- but if it doesn’t last, what is the point?
So friends, today, I want to share how I organize for under our sink. Screenshot the photos. Take inspiration however you will. I may not be able to properly nest for you if you’re 37 weeks pregnant, but I’ve got some links that can maybe help.
- On the left side, I have two sets of the 6-3/4″ tall drawers. I use them to store dishwasher pods, grocery bags, sponges, and gloves.
- In the center, I keep backstock, dish soap, and concentrations. My Thieves and my Castille Soap stays there since I’m not always reaching for it, and disinfectant wipes. I can easily reach the dish soaps, but don’t need access to the back products daily.
- I also keep my paper towel holder in the middle. I know that’s probably an odd space for it, but since our sink is in the island, I don’t love my paper towels right there since I keep some decor by my faucet. I keep a dry hand towel resting over the counter for hand washing, so it’s really easy to keep the paper towels below.
- Next, I keep my microfiber cloths in a little tray. I use these from QVC- such a necessary little pink find. 😉
- On the right, I keep a little bin of my grab & go cleaners- what I use daily to clean from our all purpose sprays to stainless steel cleaner.
It’s nothing too fancy, but it works so well! I am convinced those little drawers keep everything tidy. Do you have any tricks for storage under your sink?