Being a fresh college is graduate is hard. You know why? Because if you’re lucky enough (which I definitely was), in college your parents pay for everything: rent, tuition, your random trips to H.E.B. for chips and queso, etc..
But when you graduate and get a job, you’re expected to pay for everything yourself. I’m still trying to find a way to work around this, but until then I’m on this thing called a budget. I’ve never had to deal with a budget before. So since I have to pick my purchases carefully, I’ve already planned out my major buys this month. And lucky for all you you, most of them are either on sale or a really good deal. This whole budget thing is turning me into a very savvy shopper.
1. J Crew Pom Pom Top – This top is the most expensive thing on my list, but it’s cute enough that I don’t care. I can tell it’s the kind of top I’ll wear for years.
2. Target Mirrored Coffee Table – Moving into a new place is already stressing me out and I haven’t even officially signed a lease yet. Luckily, Target has super cute home stuff right now, so my spending happens don’t have to be added to the list of things that freak me out about finding an apartment in Dallas.
3. DV by Dolce Vita Sandals – I actually bought these a few weeks ago, but I love them so much I had to share them with you all. Leopard is DEFINITELY a neutral, because I’ve been wearing these with literally everything.
4. Gap Distressed Boyfriend Jeans – When you find a brand of jeans that fits you well, you just have to run with it and buy every pair you come across. Luckily the brand that fits me really well is not only inexpensive to begin with, but also has awesome sales on denim all the time. Since I somehow have managed to live my entire life without owning a pair of white jeans, this distressed version is looking pretty appealing right now.
5. Topshop Tassel Clutch – A bag that’s fun AND goes with virtually everything? I’ll be toting this around with me through Uptown all summer.
6. Topshop Jumpsuit – I tried this on already and for some insane reason haven’t bought it yet. Not only is it comfy enough to lounge around and be lazy in, but if you pair it with a jacket or vest it can easily be taken to the office.
What’s on your list for July?