Lately I’ve been sharing a whole lot of my life on Instagram and a very small amount of my life on the blog. I’ve been so busy I can barely type a sentence – but definitely not too busy to caption a quick picture. So if you’re not following me, first of all what’s wrong with you? Second of all, here’s what’s been going on in my life lately!
And if you are following me, you’ll get an answer to the question “do you not work at Nordstrom anymore?” I know you’re all just dying to know…
Clockwise from top left
1. Rompering it up at a bacholerette party with Katey and our friend Mallory from high school (also my college roommate of four years and I’m having a hard time dealing with the fact that this is one of the only nights I’ve seen her since we graduated).
2. The answer is NOPE! I do not work at Nordstrom anymore. While I will miss my discount and all of my wonderful coworkers that I love way too much for how short of a time I’ve known them, I’m super excited to begin working at Golin, a PR agency in Dallas. This is what I wore my first day, and you can find the dress here, the shoes here, and a similar bag here.
3. Found the best little Tapas bar in Dallas. My favorite dish (to my friend Yiana’s complete disapproval) was the brussel sprouts. Anyone care to join me for happy hour?
4. STARBUCKS SPELLED MY NAME RIGHT. WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. Enough said.
Clockwise from top left 1. After my second day of work I realized I need to get my life organized. Time management has never been a strong suit, so I grabbed an all-natural energy drink (still a bit skeptical on that label) and sat down at the patio at Whole Foods to plan the next week of my life down to the last second. You can find these adorable personalized notebooks and planners here.
2. I may be new to Dallas but I know there’s nothing I’d rather do on a Friday night than explore Uptown with Katey and Taylor.
3. My best friend of a decade got married and this selfie was taken as they were rushing us out the door to get her down the aisle to her main man. I’m not a very emotional person, but let me tell ya I really wish I had worn waterproof mascara to this wedding. I’m so happy for you Emily!
4. Earlier this year I decided to train for a half marathon in December and a full marathon next June. I was on such a roll with my running for a few months, but I’ve been finding it hard to stay motivated lately… especially when faced with the choice between an evening jog or going to happy hour instead. Any tips y’all have for me?