photography by: Angie Garcia
Hello, frizz city!! ha! We shot this look before it sprinkled with a ton of humidity and so let’s just ignore the hair the next few outfit posts, shall we?!
Does this dress look familiar?! I never tire of Self-Portrait dresses. The lace, the one-shoulder style, the button detailing…all my favorites packed into one dress. When I saw this pink minidress version was available in the sale I was so tempted! I ended up ordering this last week and will be packing it in my suitcase for a weekend getaway with Paul, soon! Self-Portrait runs small, so I generally size up one or two sizes for reference.
I think this dress is a wonderful option for a major celebration- think your engagement party, a bachelorette party, or a fabulous birthday brunch. You can pair it with more neutral accessories like I did and allow the color to pop.
I did an Instagram Live on Sunday night and received some questions in regards to the NSale. I shared a few things I’d already blogged, but naturally, in the moment I was blanking. I went back through the site and thought I’d share 5 other NSale picks before the sale ends this weekend!
- Denim: I have had the best luck on denim with this sale! I purchased 2 pairs that were a steal and I absolutely love them. I’m a fan of the brand, AG, so I snagged this pair in my size. I love this skinny jean because they look great in contrast with an oversized sweater in the fall.
- White Block Heels: White shoes have been having a moment the past few seasons and as I was organizing my closet yesterday, I couldn’t help but think they are taking over mine! This sale I purchased white booties and a white mule, so I’m very interested in this $49 pair. I think they’d be so cute with denim or a sundress for church. I saw a girl pair white block heels, a fitted white turtleneck and black denim in a Pinterest photo and it looked perfect! If you want a work-appropriate heel, grab them in the black suede!
- Trench Coat: I’ve never owned a trench coat! It seems a bit odd since it fits the ideal weight for a Texas fall or winter. Do you have one and do you love it?!
- Nike Training Shoes: I purchased these when I first shopped the sale in store and have worn them on repeat ever since. They are so comfortable and the hues help my fairer legs look a little more tan- which I’ll never say, “No” to! ha.
- neuBROW: You all know I live and breathe by my neuLASH, but let’s talk neuBROW. Overall, I’m happy with my brows. However, I had a horrible eyebrow threading experience in college. I’m talking they threaded half my brows off. I got in the car and cried my eyes out wondering how they ever let me walk out of the store like that. But thankfully, hair grows back, and it did! Except….for one little spot. It has driven me crazy for the past 8 years and of course, it isn’t a big deal to fill it in, but I’m hoping this serum helps. Is it crazy to want microblading just in one spot?! Maybe this will work!
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!