Organizing baby clothing is far more fun than putting up my own laundry. Would you agree?! I wanted to share a few things that I use to keep Harry’s baby items organized. I find you always have to stay on top of baby items because they grow so quickly! Y’all, H is 3 months next week and he is in 6-month pajamas, in some brands 6-9 months. WHAT?! He’s a little chunk- I love it. Maxi was the complete opposite so I feel like I can hardly keep up with the sorting. Harry’s closet had built-in shelving which I was so grateful for!
If you are organizing your baby’s closet, here is what I use:
Items to Organize
- Hangers– These are the baby hangers I use! The rose gold hook is what is in stock, but it comes in an array of colors to suit your taste. I love having matching hangers in a closet, I think it makes it look like a little baby boutique.
- Shelf Liner– I can’t take credit for this job, my husband is actually the patient one for shelf liner. He’s verrrry detailed and doesn’t get stressed installing it- whereas I do! ha. We got this shelf liner on Amazon and I love the print. I wanted something that didn’t feel too plain and gave a pop of color to his closet.
- Lined Basket– This is the basket I have at the top of the shelving.
- Rattan Baskets– The other baskets house backup toiletry items, Solly wraps, and swaddles.
- Gold Labels– In these photos, my gold label organizers hadn’t come in just yet, but they are in now and I put them on the baskets to label what is inside.
- 3-Tier Diaper Organizer– Because we used a shorter dresser for Harry’s changing table, I didn’t have room on top for diapers or wipes. I purchased this 3-tier organizer to place next to it to hold the items I need within reach. I love the look of this because it can be used to house toys or games as he gets older.
- Dresser Organizers– In his dresser, I use these linen organizers for pajamas and onesies.
- Closet Dividers– These closet dividers are from etsy and so cute! While pregnant, many that I found had a woodland theme, but I like that these are more plain depending on your nursery theme.
I hope this gives you some inspiration to how you can organize your baby’s items! Let me now if you have any questions.