The Shopbop sale is live today and for the next 5 days, the more you buy the more you save! The Shopbop sale is tiered with code GOBIG17 at checkout. You get 15% off orders $200+, 20% off orders $500+ and 25% off orders $800+! I love Shopbop for trendy items as well as designer goods like Tory Burch. Here’s my picks below!
1. Lace Top: This was the first item I put in my cart! English Factory is a great brand Shopbop carries with chic tops under $100. I love wearing lace in the summer heat because I find it to be so much more breathable and you NEED breathable tops in Texas humidity.
2. Tory Burch Bag: Y’all know this was immediately added to my cart right after! I can’t get enough cross body bags right now because they are so easy while I carry Maxi and the diaper bag! This pink seemed so perfect for spring and summer.
3. Turquoise Ring: Remember when YSL had these stone rings? I remember wanting one SO badly! Then the trend died and I never got my turquoise fix. I saw this ring on the sale and thought it was just the thing to replace it!
4. White Blouse: This blouse is $55 and the flirty sleeves take this wardrobe staple and make it just trendy enough.
5. Tory Burch Card Case: Card cases are my favorite things to gift! This tortoise one is perfect to add to your gift closet for your BFF’s birthday.
6. Statement Earrings: If you love to rock a ponytail with statement earrings in the summer, you’ll be happy to know that these earrings come in 8 different shades!
8. Diet Coke Sweater: I have this sweater and wear it at least once a week! It’s so comfortable and pays tribute to my first love! Haha.
9. Zac Posen Bag: I had this bag in a taupe shade for years and love how it fits so much stuff. If you need to be hands-free while carrying your bag you’ll also love the detailed strap!
11. Karen Walker Sunglasses: I love Karen Walker sunglasses and have had this pair in my Shopbop cart for months!
12. Jeffrey Campbell Denim Sandals: These are so Britney/Justin denim #ootd at the AMAs that they are a necessity! Haha. But in all seriousness, Lauren Bushnell styled a pair of denim sandals on her Instagram and I did a double take because they were so cute with a white top and jeans!
13. One Teaspoon Shorts: One Teaspoon makes my favorite shorts for summer! I recommend going up a size as they can be a little shorter, then I just style mine with a belt.
14. Tory Burch Tote: I have this tote, it just has suede detailing. I got it around Christmas and I love how it pairs well with whatever I’m wearing so I’m not having to constantly switch out handbags!
15. Leopard Sandals: Leopard. Sandals. Need I say more?
16. Beaded Coverup: I wore this coverup my entire honeymoon and loved it! It runs large, so if you’re unsure of sizing just go down a size! 🙂
Be sure to enter code GOBIG17 at checkout! I’ll share a few more things I purchased down below.