The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is this month and depending on your account status, some of you can shop today! I’ve scrolled through the inventory and wanted to cover the selections I think you will want to eye!
- I have this bag and carried it all over Italy.
- An amazing alternative to the bum bag.
- I always get Harry’s Nikes from Nordstrom. Grabbing these for school in the fall.
- Both my kids have used the Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair in the toddler years.
- If strollers are on your list, I always recommend the UPPABaby and the Cybex when they are older and you need a smaller travel stroller.
- The Calvin Klein Millie sandal is the perfect look-for-less option to my Balenciaga sandals I wear for date night.
- I got the long camel cashmere coat during the Nordstrom Sale 2 years ago and I get so much use out of it! It’s the number one piece my friends ask to borrow when they go on trips.
- This black puffer jacket is on my wish list. It’s such a splurge but I know I’d wear it every single day in the winter from carpool to pilates.
- Last season I got a long quilted vest and it was a top piece y’all asked about! It was perfect for winters in Texas.
- Spanx makes my favorite skort! It fits the best and is the perfect length. I take a size small.
- A Veronica Beard Blazer is the top splurge I recommend. I own pink and tan. They do run snug, I recommend sizing up. I take a size 4.
- If you’ve wanted to try one of my favorite clean beauty brands, now is a great time!
- The best deal on Hanky Panky– I stock up every year.
- Get the Paris Texas boot look for less.