I have TRIED to have a positive attitude. I have shared tips to surviving January. But my truth is I hate January. I am a spring baby and NEED spring clothing, weather, and patio eats in my life. My sweet friend, Emily, just launched her second collection at Dillard’s with Antonio Melani for spring. Think feminine details, sophisticated cuts, and all the pieces for your formal events this spring. On my Friday Q&As I always see a repeat of questions regarding baby baptisms, showers, and newborn photos. I’m thrilled to share that this collection covers that and more!
A few notes before shopping: I find this collection to 100% run TTS. I’m a 2 in the formal-fitting pieces and a 0 in the more forgiving items, like the Lottie Dress. I’m 5’3″ and a 24 or 25 in denim, but have more broad shoulders if that helps you with size comparison. My kids are in their usual sizing and the shoes run TTS. I am a 7 or 7.5 and take a 7 in this line.
If You’re Shopping For:
- Baby Dedication or Baptism: Eloise. This is the dress I’m wearing above and I can’t think of anything more perfect for that occasion with your little one. It has conservative cuts but is so flattering at the waist, you feel almost bridal!
- Easter or Newborn Photos: I grabbed the Lottie in pink- it also comes in blue. It reminds me so much of the dress I wore for my newborn photos with Harry!
- Luncheons and Showers: This top with these pants and these shoes.
- Business Casual Capsule: This cardigan.
- Summer Must-Have: Cressida Short
- Shoe I’m Ordering: Laurie Platform
- For Your Little Girl: Girls Blue Dress, Girls One Piece, Rosie Bow
- For Your Baby Boy: Boys Set, Boys Rash Guard & Trunks
- For Mama at the Pool: Ruffle One Strap and this coverup!
- For Your Gift Closet: Linen Napkins
What are you shopping for for spring?!