It’s officially gift guide season! Our neighborhood does Halloween the Saturday before Halloween, so I had to fight heavily against my desire to throw the pumpkins in storage and whip out the reindeer. My kids have already started asking for hot chocolate and Mickey’s Christmas, so why wait?!
But as you make your lists and check them twice, I’ll have a gift guide for it all. Gift guides launch this week, and there will also be a tab at the top of my blog saving them all for you. Because you KNOW I’m picky and only want you to have the best sources.
Today we are starting with my TOP TEN recommendations. These are my créme de la créme of recommendations. Stock your gif closet with a few, and no matter the celebration, the recipient will love!
TOP 10 GIFT RECOMMENDATIONS
- Planner– If I’m picky about gifts, I’m RIDICULOUS about planners. I have never found the perfect planner, and that’s because I do the legal pad method. I always time block my days and to-do lists on a legal pad. But as schedules get busier, I started to add everything from meal prep to next week’s to-do list on my legal pad. I told my sister we just needed to make the perfect notepad to schedule your week, and I am over the moon with how it turned out. We created two options for your color preferences (colorful and more neutral) with slots to meal plan, prioritize pending to-do list items, and fill in your own personalized notes. The bottom blank “To ___” spots can be anything from workouts to thank-you notes. I usually fill in what I need to post to social media and calls to make. I will be gifting these to neighbors, teachers, and mom friends!
- The God Shot– I am a Tara-Leigh Cobble fan since being introduced to The Bible Recap a few years ago. I got to hear her speak a few months ago, and she’s just as lovely in person as she is on her podcast. I purchased The God Shot earlier this year and love this daily devotional. It has 100 days that break down the attributes of God. You could read it all through in one setting or divide it up in your quiet time. It takes scripture, explains historical context if needed, and explains what that means about God and about our view/relationship with God. It is probably my favorite “short reference” read I’ve ever found for quiet time and would make a lovely gift.
- Allie Bess Necklace– Next to organization and a Bible study, you know the other thing I adore gifting and receiving is jewelry! I am so excited because today we are launching a preorder (ships on or before 11/17!) or my Christmas necklace with Allie Bess! I wanted to infuse winter and holiday colors in a style I can’t get enough of. We’ve got malachite beads with a heart charm and ruby gemstone. When I tell you, this charm feels so much more expensive than it is! My friend Bekah came over this weekend, and she was looking at it and goes, “Is this one of those $700 charms?!” I told her it was Allie Bess, and she was shocked! It’s incredible quality, and I’m so thrilled with how we brought the design to life. You can shop the stack here, the green necklace alone here, or you can add this charm to a current necklace you love here. My code is usually KATEY20, but you can use KATEY30 for 30% off the next 48 hours, making the set $119!
- Stovall Collection Bags– I’m a huge Stovall Collection fan for applique monogram bags and had to include them here! I have the small bag, and it says “pills,” and I use it to gift all my girlfriends when they need to pack medicine and vitamins for travel.
- Personalized Makeup Bag– If you love the design of the Dior totes, you will FREAK OUT over this personalized cosmetics pouch at $40. I have it in blue, and I use it in my purse for pens, books, everything! It keeps everything flat, so nothing takes up too much space in your bag. They ship in 3 weeks, making this the ultimate personalized gift this holiday season. Perfect price, pattern, and function- what more could you want!?
- MC Collection– I designed my collection with MacKenzie-Childs, with gifting at the forefront of every decision. The berry bowl is a vehicle for any gift (think cookies, jams, and mini candles) then can be used for storing your favorite things. The spoon rest softens any kitchen and pairs beautifully with gifting these napkins or my favorite cookbook. And the bud vase, my sentimental gem. Each paint stroke means something to it. The butterfly symbolizes our kids growing up and flying, while the lattice design represents my favorite thing- playing in my kids’ garden with them. It’s the perfect size to place on a side table or nightstand and looks perfect alone or on a tablescape with flowers. It’s the gift I hope you feel so proud to gift your mother, your mother-in-law, or your grandmother! You can shop the set of three at a discount here to gift them all. Also, check out this blog post for ideas on how to gift and present each piece.
- Bauble Stockings– Have a friend who wants to know if her gift has a bigger meaning? Bauble Stockings it is! Bauble Stockings combines tradition, giving back, and beauty all in one gift. The tradition of Bauble Stockings is that it holds the last gift of Christmas. I have one for each family member, and we place the last gift in it. It can be charms for a charm bracelet, tickets for an event, or a letter expressing your favorite memory with them during the year. You get to make it your own tradition, but the stocking itself is truly a work of art. If you needlepoint, you will wonder how this isn’t 3x the price! They are all hand-stitched for fair trade in Haiti and give above and beyond to organizations that make the world a better place. Since 2018, they’ve donated $95,000 to other organizations- making your gift go further than just the tree and memories.
- Barrington Gifts Tote– The Barrington Gifts St. Charles Yacht Tote is the Mary Poppins of totes. It fits mahjong racks, an entire weekend of outfits, or anything and everything you need in the car. I do not travel with my kids without it (it zips!), and it fits in the top overhead compartment on a plane. If anyone is reading this *hint, Paul, hint* I actually want another one for my mahjong games because I am constantly swapping it out between carrying my kids’ items and my mahjong racks! There is no bag that is a better size, truly!
- Photo Album– Over the holidays, I always take time to print photos and zhuzh up my kids’ baby books and albums. I recently bought this album for both kids, and the quality and shipping time is unbelievable. If you have a new mom in your life, this is a must-have gift to her! I did green gingham for Harry and pink for Maxi.
- Patience Brewster 12 Days Platter– And for a holiday decor gift, you can’t miss the 12 Days Platter. If you’re going to a holiday party, bringing this with cookies or cheese and crackers on top is perfect. This Patience Brewster piece is not only stunning to serve with, but you can place it on a plate stand and use it as decor in your kitchen this holiday season. I also love it with my bud vase and a Christmas candle on top, if I may say so. 😉
I hope you enjoy shopping, wrapping, and gifting this holiday season! I enjoy nothing more than finding the perfect little something for my loved ones, and by shopping now, you can be DONE by December one! And as always, thank you for shopping and sharing my guides. It is an honor to curate them for you, as I only want you to have the best of the best!